Monday, February 4, 2008

Posting 2

Hi, here is an autobiography of myself. I was born on 20 December 1996 at Thomson Medical Hospital. Co-incidentally, I share the same birthday as my mother, so that is why I could remember my mother's birthday easily. When I was 11 months, I started learning to walk and before one, I could walk by myself ! I started calling "Papa" first as it was easier. I could remember all the alphabets when I was two. In 1998, we went on a cruise but I did not remember much about that as I was young then. At about 3 years old, I could make a simple sentence. In November 1999, my family went to Perth for holidays. I was elated as it was the first tme I went on air and I had a memorable trip there. Since then my family has brought me to Melbourne, China, Genting Highlands, Gold Coast, Hong Kong and Korea. The year 2000 began my education journey where I attended the nursery. I made lots of friends there. After two years in PAP kindergarden, I finally graduated and later studied at Henry Park Primary School. I was a bit nervous on the first of school as I thought I would be very lonely as I knew no one. Luckily, some of my friends from kindergarden came to the same class as me. That was where I met my best friend, Brendon Koh. I also made other new friends. Times passes very fast and I have gone through P1, P2, P3 and P4 smoothly and my results were up to expectation. However in P5, sadly my results dropped drastically and my parents were not very happy. Therefore, in this year 2008, I have decided to work even harder and be more focused as I will be taking my PSLE soon. I hope to obtain good results so that I could go to the secondary school I desire.

No comments: